5L Custom made in China replacement parts in Asmara Eritrea Dispersion Laboratory Kneader Rubber Kneading Machine with top quality

5L Custom made in China  replacement parts  in Asmara Eritrea Dispersion Laboratory Kneader Rubber Kneading Machine with top quality

We – EPG Team the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For much more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828

Element 1. Principal Design Technological Parameter         

Item X(S)N-1L X(S)N-3L X(S)N-5L
Net chamber volume 1L 3L 5L
Working volume 5L 8L 15L
Principal motor five.5KW seven.5KW 11KW
Decelerator Hardened Encounter Hardened Face Hardened Confront
Turn-more than motor .55KW .75KW 1.1KW
Discharging manner Tilting discharge Tilting discharge Tilting discharge
Rotor Speed(entrance/rear) – 40/31 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min
Cooling approach by water by water by water
Cooling Water Stress .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa
Heating Steam Stress .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa
Compressing air Stress .5-.8Mpa(optional) .5-.8Mpa(optional) .6-.8Mpa(optional)
Dimension 1980*950*2571mm 2050*1080*2130mm 1850*1200*2580mm
Machine excess weight 1300KG 1800KG 2200KG
Warranty 24 months
Rotor material No.45 steel(S45C),Surfacing cemented carbide,Hardness is 50HRC,cemented carbide thickness is 2mm,Rotor complete surface area is plated with difficult chromium with excellent abrasion resistance.
Challenging chromium thickness .15-.2mm, Hardness is HV900 ~ one thousand
Payment terms 30% T/T deposit in advance, then harmony the rest 70% prior to loading.
Delivery time Delivery about 25 times soon after the deposit gained.

Component 2. Features                                                   

one.Motor&Electrical Equiped with “SIEMENS” “MITSUBSHI” “CHINT”,etc
  Imported PLC automobile control,Protected, Seliable,Steady.
2.Transmission System:Larger transmission efficiency,Reduced noise,For a longer time Service Existence. 
3.Rotor:Abrasion resistant difficult alloy,Plated with tough chromium.
4.Temperature and time manage method:Imported PLC manage technique to supply a one hundred% mixing impact.
5.Patented layout,Environmental security, energy conservation,higher creation capability,substantial performance.
six.Easy set up,procedure and maintenance to minimize working price.
7.Reputable performance,no leakage, longer lifer provider.
8.Can be personalized for you.

Element 3. Item Display                                             

Portion 4. Workshop                                                  

Component 5.  Application                                                         

Lab Rubber kneader mixer is relevant for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastic tests,as well as relevant for mixing and keading sticky materials. 
This device is extensively tyre manufacturing unit and Rubber, TPR,EVA,Rubber sole, Rubber Roller, Hoses Belts, Sponges, Vibration Insulator, Elastic Twine,Sealing Materials, Tire, Tapes, Learn Batches, Pigment Ink, Vehicle Electric Rubber Areas, Chemical ept Compounds manufacturing.

Component 6. Packaging & Shipping                                        

 

The use of unique gear manufacturer’s (OEM) element quantities or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference functions only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our business and the outlined substitution parts contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or made by the OEM.

5L Custom made in China  replacement parts  in Asmara Eritrea Dispersion Laboratory Kneader Rubber Kneading Machine with top quality

5L Custom made in China  replacement parts  in Asmara Eritrea Dispersion Laboratory Kneader Rubber Kneading Machine with top quality

Tags: